[twoSIScooking 簡易食譜] New video! Hokkaido Pancake Mix by Yamanote Atelier Testing

Hokkaido Pancake Mix by Yamanote Atelier Testing | twoSIScooking Dessert Time~

[實測系列] 北海道班戟粉 It's time for dessert! 


簡易食譜- Hokkaido Pancake (Great for dessert)


Hi guys, it's been a long time not uploading a new video. This time I'd like to make it as a vlog, just showing some steps of making strawberry pancake for my tea time. This is one of my favourite desserts. The ingredients needed for the pancake could be found on the back of the pancake mix package. I was really surprised that the Hokkaido Pancake Mix by Yamanote Atelier turns out yummy as I usually do not have many expectations on the pancake mix. Enjoy the video~ Besides Blog, we also have created a Youtube channel and Facebook page. Please support us.

Get the recipes from the blow links~ ​Youtube video:

Facebook page:
Instagram: @twosis_cooking

Comments

Post a Comment